Saturday, October 1, 2011

Idea #2

Hey hey everybody.

This time I'll be sharing something. On what? Look down buddy.

HOW DO YOU IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Yeap. :D

Everybody, I mean EVERYBODY wishes to have a good command of English.

Guess what? 

I have plenty ways to improve that. XD

Read carefully. :b

1.   READ

Iqra'
  
 Yes, reading. Reading is the essential of learning. From reading, you can almost learn anything! That is why by reading you can improve English. :)


2.   SPEAK

Practice with your peers, friends, family, teachers, weirdos. It's kinda practical after you have learnt by reading.

Speak up!


Just one thing, Please, oh please.


DO NOT BE SHY!!!! X(


Remember, from mistakes we can learn to improve ourselves. :)



3.   WATCH


Cartoons, movies, dramas. Or even boring documentaries, are great indirect English teachers. For example, for simple English for easier understanding, you could watch this show.


Barney and Friends!!!! XD


ROTFLOL X)))


But if you want some strong English with some sprinkles of fun and happiness, XD you might want to try watch this show. :)


How I Met Your Mother Series

4.   PLAY

Duhh. What are ye talkin' aboot? (dwarven language)

YES!! I'm talking about gaming experience! As you can see, gaming too teach us good English. But, be careful though. If you are not careful enough, you may end up learning the wrong knowledge. Lookie here.

Okay. The meaning of the word 'parish'.

Searching for the meaning...

lol



But, look on the bright side! You can improve your grammar really well here. Check it.



RIght? :)

So that's it! Of course these are only based on my opinion. If yo are willing to give it a try, good luck to ya! :D

Well then. I bid ye farewell. Toodles. *winks*

2 comments:

  1. kya! barnie & friends,hihi same with me la,actually i got band 3 for muet oh feeling that too loser am i. err lets talk English each other okay hehe, maybe u should practice English when blogging.hah! hai paan! hehe ok bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL let's. I sometimes rojak my language whenever i blog. So, i hope you don't anticipate for my full english blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything to say?